There's nothing like incorporating matcha into your day – especially with a delicious smoothie full of healthy fats and antioxidants. Makes for a great post-workout treat or a mid-day snack.
Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- 2 tsp Encha Culinary-Grade Matcha
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Heat coconut milk over stove, until warm.
- Combine 3 tbsp coconut milk with matcha and whisk until smooth.
- Pour matcha into the rest of the coconut milk and stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, add peaches, spinach, pistachios, and maple syrup and cooled milk.
- Blend for 2–3 minutes or until completely smooth.