We ship to the U.S. and Canada only, using United States Postal Services (USPS). We ship from our product warehouse in San Jose, California. Our matcha is grown, ground and packaged on our farm in Japan and then is air-shipped to California.
Shipping Charges (U.S.)
*Shipping charges are subject to change, because shipping couriers change their rates every year.
Shipping Charges (Canada)
- We offer shipping to Canada, using USPS International, starting at $10.99.
*Encha monthly subscription is not available for Canada because it is not cost effective to incur shipping cost every month.
- Encha team fulfills orders within 24 biz hours from the time of the order during M-F business hours. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be fulfilled on the next business day.
- During the holidays, our fulfillment speed might be slightly slower. But we will work as fast as we can!
- Orders with address issues will be fulfilled after the issues are resolved. We email customers if such issues arise.
- We reserve the right to fulfill any orders. In the event of refusal of fulfillment, we will email the customer the reason and issue a refund of the amount the customer paid for the given order. Please see details in Terms and Conditions.
- Once we pay the courier and ship your package, the responsibility is transferred to the courier. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages during the shipping and delivery process.
- If tracking indicates your package was returned due to incorrect or incomplete address or because you didn't claim it, after Encha team receives the returned package, Encha team will send it to your correct address or refund you the cost of the product(s) in your order but not the shipping cost since the service of shipping was already performed by the courier.
- If tracking indicates your package has been delivered, but somehow you didn't get your package, Encha team is not responsible for missing packages. We cannot issue you refund or send you replacement.
- Please show the tracking page to the mail delivery person and check with your front desk and neighbors.
- If you don't get to see the mail delivery person, you can print the tracking page, write "where is my package?" and leave it in your mailbox.
- We sometimes hear that packages left at the doorstep get stolen. Hope that doesn't happen to you! Please check your mails and packages regularly and don't leave packages unattended.