We ship within the U.S., to Canada and all other countries! We ship from our product warehouse in San Jose, California. Our matcha is grown, ground and packaged on our farm in Japan.
Shipping Charges (U.S.)
*Shipping charges are subject to change, because shipping couriers change their rates every year.
Shipping Charges (Canada)
- We offer shipping to Canada, using USPS International, starting at $9.99.
- We also offer the DHL Express option.
- Choose your shipping option at checkout.
Shipping Charges (all other countries)
We use DHL Express for shipping to all other countries.
- DHL Express is expensive, but fast and reliable. We tried a few other shipping couriers which are not consistently reliable or are even more expensive.
The specific DHL rate depends on the country and the order weight. It will be calculated at checkout.
The customer is responsible for his/her country's custom duty. Each country has its unique custom duty policy.
*Encha monthly subscription is not open for other countries because it is not cost effective to ship every month.
The easiest way is to buy 1-2 packets to try first and then buy a large batch every 6 months. You can store unopened Encha packets in the fridge.
- Encha team fulfills orders within 24 biz hours from the time of the order during M-F business hours. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be fulfilled on the next business day.
- During the holidays, our fulfillment speed might be slightly slower. But we will work as fast as we can!
- Orders with address issues will be fulfilled after the issues are resolved. We email customers if such issues arise.
- Please make sure your address is correct.
- We reserve the right to fulfill any orders. In the event of refusal of fulfillment, we will email the customer the reason and issue a refund of the amount the customer paid for the given order. Please see details in Terms and Conditions.
- Once we pay the courier and ship your package, the responsibility is transferred to the courier. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages during the shipping and delivery process.
- If tracking indicates your package was returned due to incorrect or incomplete address or because you didn't claim it, after Encha team receives the returned package, Encha team will refund you the cost of the product(s) in your order but not the shipping cost since the service of shipping was already performed by the courier.
- Thus, please make sure your address is correct. Encha order confirmation email reminds you again to check your address.
- If tracking indicates your package has been delivered, but somehow you didn't get your package, Encha team is not responsible for missing packages. We cannot issue you refund or send you replacement. In most cases, USPS system sent the delivery notification prematurely before the postman actually got assigned to deliver the package.
- Please make sure you have a safe package-receiving environment. We sometimes hear that packages left at the doorstep get stolen. Hope that doesn't happen to you! At any rate, check your mails and packages regularly and don't leave packages unattended.