Our farm is packing mini-Encha in ceremonial grade right now. It will be back in stock at the end of June. Please sign up for email notification. Thank you for your patience!
- We just launched quantity price options for 10, 30 and 100 mini-Encha matcha single serve packets.
- With the quantities of 30 and 100, you enjoy a lower price per packet and we enjoy reducing packaging material and environmental impact. We use a larger green box to contain 30 or 100 single packets. Orders at $50+ for U.S. addresses also get free shipping.
Ceremonial Grade Encha Organic Matcha
- It is the premium first-harvest organic matcha powder, ground from the most tender leaves each spring on our farm in the Uji mountains of Kyoto, Japan.
- For matcha beginners, you can try the taste and benefits by shaking the powder with cold water and ice in a bottle for 15 seconds. Shake vigorously as how you would shake protein powder or cocktail.
- Pure matcha green tea powder. USDA certified organic.
- No preservatives. Non-GMO. Gluten-free. Vegan.
- Each mini-Encha matcha single packet contains 2 grams of matcha powder, more than in many other matcha singles.
Health Benefits of Matcha and Amount per Serving of 2 Grams of Encha:
- Catechins: ~240mg (includes 120mg EGCG), a powerful antioxidant.
- Theanine: ~24mg, a precious amino acid almost unique to matcha. It may enhance mental calmness and focus.
- Caffeine: ~60mg ( = ~2/3 in an 8 oz cup of coffee). Improves alertness and energy level.
- The unique combination of caffeine and theanine may have the effect of making you feel alert and calm at the same time without jitter and sustaining the mental focus without crash. We call it Zenergy. Studies show its effects on improving mental clarity and cognitive performance.