Matcha Smoothie Bowl: Encha Organic Matcha Smoothie Recipe
- Matcha Smoothie Bowl: Encha Organic Matcha Smoothie Recipe
Encha Matcha Smoothie Bowl and Drink
Created by Encha Team
Make time: 15 minutes
Organic, Natural, Vegan, Gluten-free
Add an organic matcha boost to bring your green smoothie one more notch in antioxidant.
Enjoy the unique Zenergy from Encha Organic Matcha for its combination of moderate caffeine and mentally calming theanine.
The density and beautiful decoration of Encha smoothie bowl makes it a perfect non-traditional meal choice!
Ingredients (amount for one 12-oz serving):
- 1 tsp Encha Organic Matcha (Culinary-grade Encha, from premium 2nd harvest in Japan, is recommended, for its stronger taste to blend with other ingredients; You can also use Latte-grade Encha which will look even greener.)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk to make a dense smoothie bowl or 1 cup to make a fluid smoothie drink
- 1 cup kale (or other greens you need)
- 1 ripe or frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango (or other fruits you love)
- 1/2 avocado (optional, for added density)
- Toppings you love: Blueberry, raspberry, chai seeds, coconut flakes, almond flakes, more fresh banana slices
- Pour the milk into your blender first.
- Add ice cubes as desired
- Add banana, fruits, and kale first.
- Then top with your Encha powder.
- Blend until smooth (use the blender stirring stick if it is too thick to blend easily).
- Pour it into a large flat bowl.
- Enjoy decorating your Encha smoothie bowl with all the toppings.
0 items in bag
No items in shopping bag