Double-Layer Matcha Latte: Vegan Dairy-free Encha Snow Latte
Encha Snow Latte: A green-n-white winter wonderland in the cup
Created by Masha of Encha Team
Make time: 10 minutes
Organic, Natural, Vegan, Gluten-free
It is snowing outside. Nothing feels better than snuggling up with a warm and fancy Encha Snow Latte for the holidays. This organic matcha vegan latte with almond or other nut milk has double the layers and double the fun! Rich, savory matcha latte on the bottom combined with light, airy foam on the top has us dreaming of a winter wonderland right in the cup. Whether you’re entertaining guests at a holiday party or feeling cozy by the fire, this latte makes for the perfect, fun winter holiday drink!
- Hand-held electric frother and matcha bamboo whisk
- 1 tsp Encha Organic Matcha: Vegan Latte-Grade
- 4oz heated water before boiling
- 4oz heated organic almond milk
- Optional: organic natural sweetener (agave, maple syrup, etc)
Instructions (Amount per 8 oz serving):
- Whisk Encha Organic Matcha powder with water until fully dissolved and frothy. Add optional sweetener to taste.
- Add Encha tea to the glass.
- Use separate cup or bowl to heat almond milk.
- Pour 2 oz heated almond milk into tea and stir lightly.
- Froth remaining almond milk until foamy, tilting cup about 25 degrees. Foam should have a thick, sticky, consistency.
- Transfer the thick, sticky foam, using spoon.
*Tip: Add foam to the sides of the glass first to keep the foam separate from the matcha layer. This step can be a little tricky, so don’t worry if the layers don’t separate perfectly, practice makes perfect. :)
7. Sprinkle a pinch of Encha on top of the white foam using a sifter.
Enjoy your Encha Snow Latte with your best friend!