Matcha Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Encha Strawberries: Matcha Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries for Love
Created by Masha and Meaghan of Encha Team
Make time: 15 minutes
In celebration of the sweetest day of the year, Encha team has prepared a very special treat for Valentine’s Day! A little tart, a little sweet, a little touch of Encha Organic Matcha makes these strawberries a special delight to share with your loved ones!
- Microwave safe dish
- Wax paper
- 1 tsp Encha Organic Matcha: Culinary-Grade recommended
- ½ cup white chocolate
- 12 Strawberries
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly and pat to dry. Make sure strawberries are completely dry before dipping into chocolate.
- Microwave chocolate in a microwave safe dish, in 30 second intervals, stirring in between heatings.
- Mix Encha Organic Matcha powder using a fork with chocolate until smooth.
- Dip strawberries ¾ way into chocolate mixture, holding by stem or leaves.
- Transfer dipped strawberries onto wax paper, 1 inch apart.
- Place the matcha chocolate-covered strawberries in fridge to cool, minimum 30 mins.
Have fun, love, love.