Coconut Matcha Iced Latte Recipe: For simple shake-n-go
Encha Iced Organic Coconut Matcha Latte: Simple Shake for On-the-Go
Created by Dr. Gong of Encha Team
Make time: 2 minutes
Organic, Natural, Vegan
On a warm or stuffy afternoon, when you are in office, school or out and about, how can you pick yourself up with the Zenergy of Encha Organic Matcha? How can you quench your thirst for the smooth creamy coconut matcha latte? I assume you already graduated from the sugar-premixed low-quality conventional green tea latte in popular coffee houses :-)
Luckily, Encha Organic Matcha is very fine powder. You can shake it in your water bottle by mixing it with water, coconut water, or coconut milk. Shall we look at a simple recipe? :-)
- 1 mini-Encha single-serve packet (Encha Vegan Latte-Grade Pure Organic Matcha or other grades you have. Ceremonial-grade Encha is the smoothest choice for mixing just with water.)
(1 mini-Encha packet contains 2 grams of Encha which is about 1 tsp)
- 8-12 oz ( 1-1.5 cup) of coconut milk (or half water, half milk)
- 6 ice cubes (optional)
- Add milk and then Encha to your airtight water bottle. Close the lid. Make sure it won't spill.
- Shake in various directions vigorously for 30 seconds or even longer. Since milk is thicker than water, don't get frustrated if you see matcha clumps. Just shake more.
- or, shake with some water first and then milk. And then shake again.
- Ice cubes actually help dissolve matcha powder!
- Where would you enjoy it? Snap a pic and share :-) #MyEncha