Icy Frosty Coconut Matcha: call it your healthy frap or frozen dessert
Encha Icy Frosty Organic Coconut Matcha Frozen Dessert: Finally a healthy dessert choice
Created by Meaghan of Encha Team
Make time: 10 minutes
Organic, Natural, Vegan, Gluten-free
Want a simple and gorgeous healthy frozen dessert to cool down a hot meal? This Icy Frosty Encha is so easy to make. You can say bye to commercial frappuccino forever now :-).
- 1 tsp of vegan latte-grade or culinary-grade Encha Organic Matcha
(Ceremonial-grade Encha is a too expensive choice and will be overpowered by other ingredients. Culinary-grade Encha is a good choice if you add sweetener. For vegan latte-grade Encha, sweetener is not necessary.)
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) coconut milk
- 1-3 tsp of natural sweetener (honey, maple syrup, etc.) or 1-2 large pitted dates
- 8 ice cubes (optional)
- Add the coconut milk to your blender first.
- Then add other ingredients and Encha.
- Blend in high mode until smooth. Ice might be hard to blend first.
- Serve in cute cups or glasses. Have fun!