We created this complete matcha tea ceremony set with everything you need to enjoy your Encha. Take your time to lay them out, boil and cool down the water, scoop the powder, whisk, sip, and meditate.
The Six-Piece Encha Matcha Ceremony set includes:
1. One Mizu matcha bowl
- Mizu means water in Japanese
- Hand-crafted by matcha bowl potters in Japan. Each bowl is unique.
- All Encha ceramics are lead-free.
2. One 30g packet of Encha Ceremonial-Grade Pure Organic Matcha
- From the premium 1st harvest on our farm in the Uji mountains of Kyoto, Japan, ground from the most tender leaves each spring
3. One matcha bamboo whisk
4. One matcha bamboo scoop
5. One black porcelain whisk holder
- Encha matcha bamboo whisk, scoop and whisk holder are made by artisan workers in Anji, China which is known as the bamboo forest town
6. One Encha bamboo tray which also serves as the lid
- About 12.5” x 10.5” x 1.25” in size
- Specially made in Fujian, China, works as the lid for the box and as the tray to contain and present your Encha in one beautiful set