Dear Encha community,
So many customers reported the difficulty of using the app for redeeming reward points. I tried very hard to work with the app engineers. But the current state of the art is quite limited. We are a small start-up focusing most of our energy on organic matcha farming. It has been taking a lot of our time supporting each person for redeeming points.
Thus, I am discontinuing the reward program. Instead, I lowered the prices of Ceremonial and Latte grades of Encha by $2-$4, and increased the discount of Subscribe&Save from 15% to 18%. Enjoy the instant savings! And please read the details below for the validity period of existing reward points. Thank you for growing and evolving with me in our collective organic matcha journey!
Li Gong, Ph.D.
The reward redemption rule is described below and is subject to availability and changes at any time without notice. We will be overwhelmed with product redemption. Reserves of some or all reward products might be depleted.
300 points = 10 mini-Encha single packets in Latte grade
400 points = 10 mini-Encha single packets in Ceremonial grade
550 points = 1 packet of Latte-grade Encha (60g size)
800 points = 1 packet of Ceremonial-grade Encha (60g size)
3. Application for Reward Redemption:
We use a software application “Smile.io” to run the Gratitude Reward Program.
4. Terms and Conditions of Encha Gratitude Program for Loyalty and Referral Rewards
We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Encha Gratitude Program and update the Program details on this page accordingly, at any time, without notice. The reward earning and redemption rules are subject to change and reward product availability limit. Reward points are for redeeming available reward products only and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit, or anything else. If Encha Gratitude Program is discontinued, any remaining reward points will become nullified on a date announced on this page (see above). Encha Gratitude Program doesn't apply to wholesale or bulk-size purchases.
To open the Encha Gratitude Program app, please find the big bright button floating on the lower left corner of the screen:
1. Select a reward product option that you want to redeem with enough points.
screen shot of what the App looks like:
2. Then the app generates a unique coupon. Click "copy" for the coupon.
What "Copy" does is to copy the coupon code to the INVISIBLE clipboard in your computer. In a few steps, we will show you how to paste it.
3. Now let's find the product and add it to the shopping cart.
Do NOT select subscription prices. The coupon doesn't work for the subscription system which already contains 18% discount.
4. Apply the coupon by "paste"
6. Combine orders for the same shipping address
7. If you don’t finish the checkout order process after you clicked "Redeem" for a free product, the points are NOT going back to your account. The unused coupon is still in your "My Rewards" list.
8. If the reward redemption order is cancelled, the e-commerce system cannot put the points back into your account in the Gratitude program app.
9. Each time the app can only support you to redeem one free product coupon, to avoid potential abuse of the program.
If you have redeemed multiple free products at once, please let us know. We will combine them into one shipment if they all go to the same address.
1. Follow the same process from the above. At the checkout, change the name and address to the gift recipient.